- Captain, spotted an RJ-45
- Arr ya blithering twit, there be it. Now, do a little lookie and tell if some other ship be spying it
- Looks clear, cap'n
- Arr, sail towards it and lets see what the plunder is
- Connected, but no DHCP cap'n
- What a navigator ya make, ya scurvy bastard, run ethtool
- 10Mbps Half Duplex, but both sides advertise 1Gbps Full
- Sink me, ain't that another CAT-3 cable for bloody tele-voice pair of seashells.
A Mastodon instance for people interested in multimedia, codecs, assembly, SIMD, and the occasional weeb stuff.