A Mastodon instance for people interested in multimedia, codecs, encoding, decoding, assembly, SIMD and other related areas.
Full-text search enabled. Char limit: 2048. That's eleven bits. For higher quality and less banding.
Media content not transcoded: H.264, VP9, AV1, AAC, MP3, Opus, and FLAC. 8-bit only, 420, 422, 444, or gbrp. All can be contained in standard ISOBMFF. Patches can be found here
- Do not harass or attack people. Racism, misogyny, *phobia and similar are completely out.
- Do not spam.
- Do not post anything illegal. Posting loli is. Posting patents or leaked specification documents isn't.
- NSFW: must be tagged as such, but do not post porn, do it elsewhere.
- Do not embarrass yourselves or say something you'll possibly regret in the future. Use common sense.
- Try to be kind to people. They've probably had a worse day than you have.
- Weeb: optional, but occasionally unavoidable.
- Unironically liking Touhou is highly unnecessary.
Custom theme by ichi_i.